cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

They stole my 50amp extension cord!

kennyd63
Explorer
Explorer
Where can I get for a good price a 50amp extension cord for our P/T Just went up to Michigan to open up and notice that the power cord was missing,:M they had the nerved to even lock the compartment. It's the type the you have to give a twist to lock in place.
Thank you all.
2019 Braxton Creek 24RLS
2010 Forest River Salem 403FB-Destination Trailer
2014 F150 4X4 Crew Cab
19 REPLIES 19

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
We bought the Romex Cable and ends at Home Depot. and assembled at home.
It ain't cheap.
you very seldom draw 50 amps, and when you do it is not for very long. Probably a 8 gauged wire will do the trick
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
Chootem
Dennis Hoppert

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sorry to hear. Probably for the copper. Thief will get a buck or two.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
So where were you when this happened?

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Yea, had a 3 step, step ladder stolen from the back of my pick-up last weekend while camping. They even had the courtesy to close the shell door again on my pick-up truck. Didn't notice it gone until we started breaking camp.

Any RV dealership with a parts store will have them. As far as best price? Probably something on line. Might check Craigs List and see if anyone is selling one.

Walmart also sells them: Click here. These might be the best prices you'll find for a new cord.