cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best Route from Aberdeen MD to Woonsocket, RI

hvbmab
Explorer
Explorer
We're not towing and we're traveling tomorrow (Sunday, 10/18) from Aberdeen,MD to Woonsocket, RI. What's the best way to get there? Looks like we're restricted from using the Merritt Parkway. Any suggestions? We need to get there ASAP!!!
Vance and Maryann - SOWER #2725
Fulltiming since Sept '03 and not ready to stop yet!!

'01 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax towing 2004 Cedar Creek 36RLTS
5 REPLIES 5

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
I684- I84- I691- I91- I84- US74- US44
That might be quicker then 95 and for sure would be a nicer drive.

Roadpilot
Explorer
Explorer
If you're not towing why can't you use the Merritt Pky? I know they say no trucks but I doubt a pickup truck is a problem. I was just on it a week ago with my Avalanche. Their main concern is low bridges.
Tiffin Wayfarer 25TW
15 Mini Cooper S

hvbmab
Explorer
Explorer
I should have said that my goal is to avoid 95 in Connecticut. I don't want to spend the day sitting in traffic!
Vance and Maryann - SOWER #2725
Fulltiming since Sept '03 and not ready to stop yet!!

'01 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax towing 2004 Cedar Creek 36RLTS

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
I95 to 146

willi4nd
Explorer
Explorer
hvbmab wrote:
We're not towing and we're traveling tomorrow (Sunday, 10/18) from Aberdeen,MD to Woonsocket, RI. What's the best way to get there? Looks like we're restricted from using the Merritt Parkway. Any suggestions? We need to get there ASAP!!!

I dont know the route but I do know an APP that will help you. Its called WAZE, you can find it in the Play store or Apple store and its free.

It will give you the best route with notifications of police, stranded vehicles, traffic etc and give you alternate routes if possible. It has gotten me out of a jam (get it?) many times.
New to the RV world and loving every minute of it.
2015 Nissan Frontier 4x4 6 cyl
2015 Trail Runner SLE 22