cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canadian Campground Pics

Robag
Explorer
Explorer
I was thinking the other day, that we don't have a picture gallery on campgrounds that are located in Canada only. So here we go. Maybe there will be enough interest that one of the moderators will make this a sticky.

Our Starcraft PUP in the group campsite at Douglas Provincial Park Saskatchewan

Another shot of our gang at Douglas

Our HTT at Moose Mountain Provincial Park in Saskatchewan

Our HTT at Duck Mountain Provincial Park in Saskatchewan

Another of Duck Mountain
Me(68), DW(70), DS(96), DS(98), Savage The Dog (04)
21 WOLF PUP 16FQBL
193 REPLIES 193

driveby
Explorer
Explorer
Recent trip to China Beach campground in Juan de Fuca Provincial Park - north of Victoria/Sooke BC

And a quick overnighter at Weirs Beach - Private, tight but nice and super quiet!

2008 Itasca Sunova 35J Class A
1997 TJ Sahara, hard and soft tops and AC
Held together via Roadmaster Falcon 2 tow bar and stopped by US Gear Unified Brake system.

sue_t
Explorer
Explorer
Kusawa Lake Yukon Gov't campground
24 km (15 mile) gravel access road from the junction with the Alaska Hwy at km 1489, north of Whitehorse

sue t.
Pictures from our many RV Adventures to Yukon & Alaska from Vancouver Island. Now we live in Yukon!

sue_t
Explorer
Explorer
Frenchman Lake Yukon Gov't campground
near the Campbell Highway, Yukon

This picture was taken at 11:21 p.m. on July 1, 2008

More pictures at http://suethomas.ca/
sue t.
Pictures from our many RV Adventures to Yukon & Alaska from Vancouver Island. Now we live in Yukon!

sue_t
Explorer
Explorer
Tatchun Lake Yukon Government campground
8 km from the Klondike Highway, near Carmacks

sue t.

sue_t
Explorer
Explorer
Boondocking at a recreation site at Lapie Lake, Yukon
on the South Canol Road

sue t.

MurseMatt
Explorer
Explorer
1kennyOG wrote:
Bronte Provincial Park - lots of grass and good privacy.

I have to disagree with you on this one. We went to Bronte about two years ago and did not have much privacy at all. We found that the sites were too close together and that only tall grass separated you - allowing you to hear that kids DVD player inside their tent. Also with that their staff weren't too helpful and actually got us lost in the woods. This may have only been an isolated incident but we definately didnt have a good time. I'll post my pictures of Rockwood and Conestogo Lake soon.
You're Friendly Canadian Male Nurse,
Matt

"Keep on dreamin' boy cause when ya stop dreamin' it's time to die..." - Blind Melon; Change

AndyLyyc
Explorer
Explorer
Well, Just searched across this while looking for contact info for another park :B I think I can add a bit to it 😄

My personal favorite - Boondocking in Ghost/Waiparous OHV +51° 17' 6.11", -115° 8' 35.84"

Yes that is a little river right there; get out your backroads mapbook - though it's refered to as transalta road not ghost somethingorother.

High on our list, is herald prov. Park just northeast of tappen bc (straight across the shushwap from salmon arm)

Just returned from Sandy Beach/Brennan Creek/??? forest service site - on adams lake in BC (North from sorrento way up the fire service road past adams lake PP) 51° 10' 09.6" -119° 36' 14.1"

If you're visiting Vancouver - Golden ears is pretty damn nice for pretty much being within the city (it's not however don't be surprised if the local kids are having a party) Showers were pretty cool, otherwise pretty nice.

I notice pics of alice lake are already up; so it'd be redundant - but it is a fine campground.

One last one for the team... My 4x4 club loves Spur valley out in radium; not quite my idea of camping but I figured I'd share a picture anyway for those who like this style:

sue_t
Explorer
Explorer
Dezadeash Lake Yukon Government Campground
on the Haines Highway in Yukon

sue t.

sue_t
Explorer
Explorer
Kinaskan Lake provincial park/campground
on the Cassiar Highway, northern British Columbia

sue t.

sue_t
Explorer
Explorer
Meziadin Lake provincial park/campground
on the Cassiar Highway, northern British Columbia

sue t.

ontken
Explorer
Explorer
MacGregor Point Ontario Provincial Park

I will try again
2008 Jayco Melbourne

ontken
Explorer
Explorer
Newman Sound Campground in Terra Nova National Park in Newfoundland.

2008 Jayco Melbourne

Betsy_II
Explorer
Explorer
Hey driveby, quite a place isn't it.

I still remember taking our scout troup there 12 years ago this past spring. We set up our tents on the fire access road, no fire risk at the time we were there. The gourmet fish dinner (feast) we had on the Saturday night; salmon fillets, butter clams, crab and trout, all caught locally by our troup, except for the salmon. The salmon was excellent as it was cooked the old fashioned way, on cedar strips laid against the open campfire.

My mouth still waters when thinking back to that weekend long ago.

Happy camping,
Roy

driveby
Explorer
Explorer
Bamfield - Poett Nook - a fishing camp that just happens to have a place to stick an RV or 2. 2 hours down a logging road but worth the dust and vibrations!

2008 Itasca Sunova 35J Class A
1997 TJ Sahara, hard and soft tops and AC
Held together via Roadmaster Falcon 2 tow bar and stopped by US Gear Unified Brake system.

sunnyvalesmostw
Explorer
Explorer
Prevost82,
which campground is that. and do you have any more pics? We want to head out that way next summer and want to stay somewhere that isnt a glorified parking lot and where you actually have enough room to drop your awning without hitting the trailer next door. thanks
2008 Keystone Everest 348R
2005 F350 Crew Cab XLT Longbox 4x4 6.0 Powerstroke
Wonderful wife, son (12), daughter (4), son (new baby)