cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum

fugawibill
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone else having problems connecting to the forum from a Mexican IP. I can connect using a VPN, but not directly from Mazatlán.
35 REPLIES 35

fugawibill
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, now I know it's not the computer I just built. Laptop won't connect either. I also tried connecting through London, Paris, Singapore, and Tokyo with the same results. I have Telmex which might be the problem, but now I have a work-around.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
We've been in Zihuatanejo for a couple of month and recently, the last week or so, RV.NET has been impossible to connect to--it times out. Try trailerlife.com then forums. Same username and password, same pages.

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
Never have a problem. The last two weeks there were some glitches but other than that I can connect all day long from wherever I'm at in Mexico.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

Talleyho69
We've been in Mexico for months, many locations, no issues, and haven't had for years.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
wanderer
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
There is a few full timers on here from MEXICO. Check with them what to use. 'MEXICOWANDER' comes to mind...

I always turn my INTERNET OFF when I get close to the borders. If my setup starts using the MEXICO INTERNET connections I get a hugh ROAMING bill from my VERIZON Internet Provider...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS