cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hermosillo Libramiento Started!!

Talleyho69
Yes, it's true!
South of Hermosillo the overpass is well underway for what obviously is going to be a Libramiento. Why are we so sure? The structure is exactly like the southern overpasses at both Tepic and Ciudad Obregon.
It's about time!!!!
14 REPLIES 14

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Tequila. You are a busy boy. Nice to hear you saw lots of travelers.

Moisheh

Talleyho69
That's great news! Run some through Zihuatanejo and we volunteer to do your arranging!

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
Totonaka san carlos was full in January, a couple parks in lo de marcos were full all season, Melaque was full.

Caravans are picking up, we have 5 of them running next year, Yucatan, Airstream, Copper Canyon (possibly 3 of them), LGBT & one French

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Not in kino
Moisheh

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
Fausto, there was a distinct increase in Rvers this year, many parks were full.

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Give a nickel for a bypass around PITA Puerto Vallarta. When I get past Tecoman and blow through Cerro de Ortega I give a sigh of relief.

I remember the days of no bypasses and ZERO road signage. NONE. Wait until a long-haul truck passed then shadowed him until he made a suspicious turn off. Then wit until another DINA rolled past.

Wasn't that long ago I had to do that going through Tlaxcala.

Here's a good general question...

You roll up Mex 14-D from Lazaro to Morelia. To the periferico. Decision time. Is it faster to go left or right to get to the entronque to Mex 15-D?

Southern Mexico. Main route info, where Angeles Verdes are scarce.

I've found without question line haul bus drivers are the best source of detailed road info. Includes roadside comedores and hotels. I'll have a cold can of Coca Cola ready to show my appreciation.

rvmex
Explorer
Explorer
I really do not know where the north entrance will be but will find out and let every one know.....

Talleyho69
WOW!!!! Any idea where the northern entrance is? We didn't see a sign of it, but considering where the north end of the Ciudad Obregon Libramiento is for now, that doesn't mean anything.

We might be able to use it at the end of June. That would be a gift!

rvmex
Explorer
Explorer
HOLA...I just got information on when the libramiento around Hermosillo will be finish.
According to the SCT...(Transport and comunications Department) it will be finished at the end of June....

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
It would be interesting to get a Drone up to take a look! Any chance that the main part of the Libramiento is already built ,just waiting for the End Connectors?

I just looked at Google Earth and it does appear that much of the Bypass is under Construction on the East side of Hermosillo!
Rob & Jean
98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher ..07 Honda CRV AWD

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Nice to know you still read the forum. You have always been a friend to Rv'rs.

Moisheh

rvmex
Explorer
Explorer
HOLA MOISHEH...here in Hermosillo at the same place, in the artificial grass business with my son Fausto Jr. www.sonoragreen.com and in the same place but no RV Park any more but have space in case of an RVer have a problem I will give them a hand....
I still read very often this forum and is very sad to see what is going on with th RVโ€™s coming into Mexico less units every time and the border problems getting worse....
If I can be any help just let me know.....Muchas Gracias

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Hola Fausto!!

Where have you been??

Moisheh

rvmex
Explorer
Explorer
I will try to keep up on the information on whe will be finished.....