cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hermosillo RV Park.. OPEN .Fausto

rvmex
Explorer
Explorer
Hi to all....can not take the RV service out of my system.....I have recieve many calls for an RV Space in Hermosillo, and since there is no other place or RV Park in Hermosillo I felt guilty if I close it down and leave my RV friends on the street, I made some changes to recieve some RV´s, I Will have about 12 full hook up spaces today, just try to arrive early ....If a late arrival and the gates are closed just blow the horn and the night guard will open it for you.....BIENVENIDOS
12 REPLIES 12

rvmex
Explorer
Explorer
From south, going north,just getting out of Hermosillo look on your right hand side a Univercity calles UVM it has a large sign, make a U turn and go south about 400 yards we will be on your right...

Talleyho69
Wonderful. How about from coming from the south?

rvmex
Explorer
Explorer
Hi our locstion is driving south from Nogales and entering Hermosillo I´m located 1 mile south of the second underpass on your right...there is a sign of SONORA GREEN..

Talleyho69
Silly question, but for those of us who usually just blow through town, where are you located?

rvmex
Explorer
Explorer
I'm glad you had a good time here in Hermosillo, I will keep the park open since there is no other place for RV Parking in the city.....

Just remainder in case of a late arrival and the gates are closed, just blow the horn and the night guard will open it for you....

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Fausto, you have been a lifesaver for our caravans. We hope to bring in about 40 next season over 3 caravans, not just the 8 we had last Saturday. Your place takes the stress out of trying to make it San Carlos in one day when you have 15-20 rigs to clear km 21. Yopu may want to contact Serge at Caravanes Soliele, he takes a caravan out through Nogales in March. He may like the idea of splitting that day into 2. If not his season, maybe next. email: sloriaux at hotmail.com

rvmex
Explorer
Explorer
HERMOSILLO RV Park is ready and open, we had a samll caravan 8 rigs last saturday.....

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
It would certainly be a game changer if You were open from Nov 1 thru the end of March.

The only problem is the deplorable condition of the Highway 15 and High Fuel Costs is causing some of Us to reroute via Texas.

I will continue to base Camp at Boca de Iguanas..Boca Beach RV Park but will not subject My RV to the cruddy road conditions that unfortunately plague Highway 15 / 15D!
Rob & Jean
98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher ..07 Honda CRV AWD

Talleyho69
How about November into March?????
Now that we have decided to quit driving stupid distances each day, (see our entry in November) we hope to see you in early March!

mexicoruss
Explorer II
Explorer II
rvmex wrote:
Hi Russ....I did heard about your trip to Qz. unfortunally I do not have any flyers on the Park since I was going to close it down because of expantion of my other business.
I have calls almost every day looking for an RV site here in Hermosillo and just there isn´t any and could not stand looking at some RV´s parking on the street or any place they could and I had to do something about it....
I did go to Qz. a few years back to promot Kino Bay, and it is a great place to do it, and I´m pretty shure you will do a great job....

Muchas Gracias..
Fausto

Let's explore the idea of a RV park in Hermosillo with dates open only from Jan to May........
Russ Black
011-521-638-113-4591 Cell Phone
Puerto Penasco, Sonora

rvmex
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Russ....I did heard about your trip to Qz. unfortunally I do not have any flyers on the Park since I was going to close it down because of expantion of my other business.
I have calls almost every day looking for an RV site here in Hermosillo and just there isn´t any and could not stand looking at some RV´s parking on the street or any place they could and I had to do something about it....
I did go to Qz. a few years back to promot Kino Bay, and it is a great place to do it, and I´m pretty shure you will do a great job....

Muchas Gracias..
Fausto

mexicoruss
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good job Fausto, Naomi and I are going to Quartzsite for the RV show, if you like to send me some fliers about your place I will be sure to share them! We are leaving Friday morning so if you get them on the bus today or tomorrow I will have them in time, just let me know!
Russ Black
011-521-638-113-4591 Cell Phone
Puerto Penasco, Sonora