cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone satyed at Mississippi Palisades, IL

Sarah315
Explorer
Explorer
I ran a search and couldn't find a single post. I'm thinking of an impromptu weekend here at the end on July. Hiking, fishing, relaxing in the shade would all be on the agenda.

Anyone have any input on great sites in a 35 ft. fifth wheel? How's the facilities?

Thanks folks!
Just the 4 of us
plus 3 dogs
2011 Dodge Ram 3500
09 Jayco 31.5 FBHS
3 REPLIES 3

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Here are some reviews from rv park reviews. Nothing recently posted; maybe you'll update it if you go? Have a great time camping!
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
One of the IL SPs we liked the best (and we preferred WI SPs - better facilities in general). You won't find it heavily wooded, but there should be some good shade in some sites. Not many sites are ideal for a rig of your size, but a few may work well. If you can get reservations, do; otherwise you may be trying to sandwich yourselves into whatever sites are left over. We were there last in 2008, in site #105, a pullthru with plenty of room for our 34' TT & truck (see sig pic). Unfortunately I didn't write down the other sites which we would have fit in.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

Roundtwo-40
Explorer
Explorer
Yup, stayed there twice so far this year, they have quite a few pull throughs. It was quiet when we went (obviously that would depend on surrounding campers though.) It is one of my favorites as it is not sardine-ville, there is space between you and the next guy it is green and open enough to get a breeze on occasion. I would highly recommend it though I shy away on long weekends and holidays. JMO

Happy Camping.
2013 Jayco Eagle 328RLTS w/15K AC
2013 Ram 2500 CTD CC 4X4
Equalizer 14K,PI PT30C Surge