cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Campground Customer Satisfaction Surveys-who reads them?

precioustime
Explorer II
Explorer II
KOA sends surveys to the camper after they leave. Who reads the completed survey? Does the KOA executive office read it or only the owner of that particular KOA campground? What if the campground is privately owned? I stayed at a Chattanooga KOA that was the worst! All in my party thought so too. Will they contact the unhappy camper? Will they do anything to fix the problems?
4 REPLIES 4

Vectra930
Explorer
Explorer
If you call up an individual KOA campground from the KOA website all the responses from the surveys are listed there. Look at the right hand corner at the forks with the marshmellows as the ratings.
2003 Foretravel U320
2014 SRX

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
precioustime wrote:
KOA sends surveys to the camper after they leave. Who reads the completed survey? Does the KOA executive office read it or only the owner of that particular KOA campground? What if the campground is privately owned? I stayed at a Chattanooga KOA that was the worst! All in my party thought so too. Will they contact the unhappy camper? Will they do anything to fix the problems?

My advice, instead of filling out a KOA survey, just post a review on RV Park Reviews this way you will be helping everyone in the Rving Community

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
out of curiosity which Chattanooga KOA was that? I always stay on the one just out of town in GA off of I-59.
bumpy

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Call KOA and ask.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]