cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Campground Report: Desert Gem, Salome, AZ

RussOnTheRoad
Explorer
Explorer

Below is an excerpt from my blog and a link to the full report.

This was a one night stopover for me so I didn't investigate things to do in the area but the name of a nearby RV park implies there is golf. There are some nice views of the surrounding mountains from within the park and just outside of it. There is a covered, walled-in picnic area with a microwave. If it works or not I don't know. For me, this park fit the bill of giving me a launch pad close to Quartzsite, AZ, maybe 35 miles away where I wanted to arrive early the next morning, and with Passport America the price was certainly right. Full report and photos HERE.
Subscribe to my blog for photo tips, travel, boondocking, campground, product user reports and more: RussOnTheRoad.wordpress.com
2 REPLIES 2

RussOnTheRoad
Explorer
Explorer
Snowman9000 wrote:
That's good info. Do you post reviews on RVparkreviews.com also?

I've posted there a couple times but I can't post everything I do on my blog, photos for example. Also, by the time I've done a report for my blog I'm about out of energy and to do it again is really tedious. My reports on the blog take a lot of time and energy!
Subscribe to my blog for photo tips, travel, boondocking, campground, product user reports and more: RussOnTheRoad.wordpress.com

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
That's good info. Do you post reviews on RVparkreviews.com also?
Currently RV-less but not done yet.