cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Driftwood RV Park

Vickiandroger
Explorer
Explorer
This is a Good Sam approved park in Longbeach, Washington. We decided to camp here with our Motorhome about a week ago. Park is OK, nothing fancy but was close to town. After arriving we decided to take our dogs for a walk into town. We were only gone for about two hours. Since we were going to do a charter fishing the next morning and did bring a vehicle my husband decided to disconnect our Sewer line in the evening so not to disturb other campers in the early morning. He discovered that someone in the campground had disconnected our Sewer line and replaced with a broken line that looked similar to our slightly new one. Tried to contact the office but they were closed and there was no camp host. Next day after fishing decided to leave instead of staying two more days we made reservations for. There were quite a few full-timers here with old looking trailers. One of the residents drove slowly thru the park looking at all the RV's in the park about five times, kind of looked like they were casing the place. I would avoid this campground until they stay open or get a Camp Host. Camp store next store to park told us they have trouble at the park, needless to say we had to purchase a new sewer line and out of $40 for it. I have left a complaint with Good Sam to investigate this park.
2 REPLIES 2

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
Good Same rates it 6 7.5 6 I would have passed on it based on those ratings
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

pira114
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well, that sucks. Just came back from Long Beach and thought those problems would be few. Sorry to hear that