cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Eastcreek CG Mineral WA - a shouout

Tonijim
Explorer
Explorer
A shoutout to Eastcreek, a small rustic campground near Mount Rainier NP in Washington. Well into the forested area of Mineral WA, it is a gem of a campground. We happened on it by accident and couldn't be happier.
6 REPLIES 6

Tonijim
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the comments. I am about to post on RV Parks Review.

Jim

JeremyFr
Explorer
Explorer
This is one of my go-to campgrounds being less than an hour from my home, first camped their in a tent with some friends, next time was in the TT with the wife and she loved it! The owners are super friendly, keep the grounds in great shape, and keep things under control. I mean scratch that, the place is **** stay away at all costs!!! ๐Ÿ˜„
2016 Ford F150 XLT SCREW Long Bed 4x4 3.5L EcoBoost with Stage 3 Livernois Tunes

2007 Jayco JayFlight 23FB

LFish
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for sharing your recommendation! RV Park Reviews is good, too, but isn't this the whole purpose of this subforum?

nohurry
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks also for the tip. It's within an hour of my house, and I didn't even know about it. Mainly because we stay mostly at State Parks. I'll have to check it out when we feel like a quick getaway.
Carl
2007 National RV, Sea Breeze

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the tip!
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Did you post it on rvparkreviews.com? That's probably the best way to share your experience.