cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got small kids in RV?

td1837
Explorer II
Explorer II

Just completed winter trip to San Diego and Sedona Az and have some comments about Rv parks and kids. Why are there so many families now in Rv parks with little screaming kids running around? Dont parent know to teach kids to use their "indoor" voice outside? Rv parks are place of relaxation and quiet! Not day care centers! I see little girls screeching, screaming all over and have to tell them to stop all the time! If my dog was barking, Im sure security would be all over me. If you have little kids, get an apt as Rv parks are NOT conducive to raising kids as they are full of ex cons, perverts, kidnappers, and low life folks....just saying. 

16 REPLIES 16

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

RV parks are for everyone including kids and no this is not something new. Sure RV parks are for relaxing, but they are also for families having fun. I would suggest catering to over 55 parks if it bothers you or at a minimum lighten up, eat a snickers or take a nap - or all 3. Life is too short to be bothered with things like kids having fun.  "Indoor voice outside" - hilarious.  Try and find something to smile about and create your own peace. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

I am afraid it has always been like that. It's hard to say anything to them that they might accept.

We usually went to parks during the summer where we expected to see fewer kids. There is less problem when kids are still in school. 😐

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29