narcodog
Explorer II
Explorer II
The Keys are closed.
9 REPLIES 9

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks like a few people out there need a time-out.

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
So the road is open but there are no rentals available after Sunday. That started here on Longboat Key voluntarily last Monday.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
DownTheAvenue wrote:
I assume you mean the Florida Keys. You mean there is a road block at Homestead and no traffic or persons are allowed further south? You mean that everyone there is forced to leave?

You know, a little more information, just a little effort on your part, would be helpful. Otherwise your post is useless.

Actually the road block would be in South Florida City to block Hwy 1. Long live the Conch Republic!!!
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
The short version....

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/03/20/florida-keys-to-shut-down-to-visitors-beginning-sunday...
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
kfp673 wrote:
DownTheAvenue wrote:
I assume you mean the Florida Keys. You mean there is a road block at Homestead and no traffic or persons are allowed further south? You mean that everyone there is forced to leave?

You know, a little more information, just a little effort on your part, would be helpful. Otherwise your post is useless.

Wow! Or he could have posted nothing at all. Or... and I know this is tough, but you could appreciate the post and do your own additional research rather than being nasty. Just a thought!

Agree..
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I disagree, kfp. OPโ€™s report is next to useless. He/she just desired to be โ€œfirstโ€ saying โ€œclosed.โ€
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

kfp673
Explorer II
Explorer II
DownTheAvenue wrote:

Wow! Or he could have posted nothing at all. Or... and I know this is tough, but you could appreciate the post and do your own additional research rather than being nasty. Just a thought!

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Please provide your source. Closed to all? Open for residents? Open for trucks carrying goods?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad