cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Last sanidump

badger6724
Explorer
Explorer
I am going to he headed back north in November and was wondering when would be a good time to do the last sanidump as the stations will all be closed at home due to freezing. I will be traveling from Florida via Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota and Montana back to BC. How far north can you get in mid November before the sanidump stations start closing?
2016 Artic Fox 28f conventional tow
2011 3500 GMC Ext. Cab long box Diesel
7 REPLIES 7

badger6724
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your help guys.
2016 Artic Fox 28f conventional tow
2011 3500 GMC Ext. Cab long box Diesel

Firstep1
Explorer
Explorer
If you will be going thru Lethbridge, Alberta, the dump station at the information centre on Scenic Drive stays open all year round including water as it is also used by carpet cleaning co's so they can empty there tanks and take on clean water. Hope this helps, Fred

Lethbridge, Alberta

God made a few good heads, the rest he put hair on.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi Husky will be closed.

Iowa used to have that dumpsites that are open in February.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

rollingslow
Explorer
Explorer
flying j will be open

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I would think the truck stops that have dumping stations would be open.
bumpy

bjbear
Explorer
Explorer
First thing, you have your directions mixed up!! You go south in the winter and north in the summer ;);)

You don't say where you will be heading to in BC, but I know there are RV parks in the Okanagan that are open year round and should have a sani-dump available. Try around Osoyoos and Oliver area if you are travelling Highway 3.
2006 Monaco Camelot 42-DSQ
09 Blazer 20' Covered Trailer
Toad - 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
My Website

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm sure you can find an RV park.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman