cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pay Showers in Yellowstone

We are dry camping in Yellowstone next year and won't be able to shower.... I thought I had seen somewhere that they had pay showers in the park somewhere. Anyone know about this?
19 REPLIES 19

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
southernsky wrote:
I know the laundry at Colter Bay Campground has pay showers.

That's a long way from Yellowstone to drive for a shower ๐Ÿ™‚
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
4runnerguy wrote:
Grant and Canyon have showers, as does Fishing Bridge RV camp. Have used the first two, but not the latter. Not sure if you have to be at Fishing Bridge to use those showers, as you get a couple of free ones if you camp there.

We usually use the ones at Grant.

walk ins could use the showers years back when I was there for a fee.
bumpy

4runnerguy
Explorer
Explorer
Grant and Canyon have showers, as does Fishing Bridge RV camp. Have used the first two, but not the latter. Not sure if you have to be at Fishing Bridge to use those showers, as you get a couple of free ones if you camp there.

We usually use the ones at Grant.
Ken & Allison
2 Camping Cats (1 diabetic)
1996 4Runner, TRD Supercharger, Edelbrock headers
2007 Fleetwood Arcadia, Honda EU2000i
4 mountain bikes, 1 canoe, 4 tents, 8 sleeping bags, 2 backpacks
(You get the idea!)

bikendan wrote:
Grant has pay showers. can't remember if Madison did though.

Madison is where we are staying and unfortunately they don't have them.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Grant has pay showers. can't remember if Madison did though.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
2gypsies wrote:
GeoBoy wrote:
floridacamper wrote:
We are dry camping in Yellowstone next year and won't be able to shower.... I thought I had seen somewhere that they had pay showers in the park somewhere. Anyone know about this?

Stay at Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone, the showers are big, clean and FREE.

Yes, but then, you'd have to stay in a RV park. :E

Oh my, the thought of that.:W

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
GeoBoy wrote:
floridacamper wrote:

Stay at Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone, the showers are big, clean and FREE.

Yes, but then, you'd have to stay in a RV park. :E
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

SpeakEasy
Explorer
Explorer
I know where there are some secret showers in YNP. Sorry, I can't tell you where. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Speak
It's just Mrs. SpeakEasy and me now (empty-nesters). But we can choose from among 7 grandchildren to drag along with us!

2014 F-150 Super Crew Short Bed 3.5L Ecoboost
2014 Flagstaff Micro Lite 23LB

glkids2
Explorer
Explorer
In 2013 we stayed at grants thumb and 2 showers a day were included in our reservation. I'm sure if you call the reservation line they can answer your questions

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
floridacamper wrote:

southernsky
Explorer
Explorer
I know the laundry at Colter Bay Campground has pay showers.
2022 Renegade Super C
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Bumpyroad wrote:
the fishing bridge office has the most powerful showers I have ever used. free if you are staying in the campground, pay otherwise. been a lot of years so things could have changed.
bumpy
If I were at Fishing Bridge, with the FHU's, I'd use my own shower.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
the fishing bridge office has the most powerful showers I have ever used. free if you are staying in the campground, pay otherwise. been a lot of years so things could have changed.
bumpy

path1 wrote:
http://www.ohranger.com/yellowstone/visitor-services

No where in the link does it say clean or where you'll park or amount of people.

Look under "showers and laundry"

OK, good website ..thanks