cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pueblo Riverwalk CO

Vacationer04
Explorer
Explorer
I am trying to find suitable parking arrangements at the Pueblo Riverwalk in Pueblo, CO. I contacted them and got an email about lots around the area but nothing that would allow an RV or MH enough room. Has anyone else had experience there? Just passing thru with reservations elsewhere. Checked Google Earth which confirmed my suspicions about any possibilities.
Appreciate any assistance.
Jim & Linda E.
'04 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 36WDD, 2 slides
'03 Honda CR-V EX Awd
Demco Kar-Bar & baseplate
Brake Buddy Classic

"Don't tell me it can't be done, just tell me it won't be easy."
"If I can't buy what I need, I'll make it myself."
2 REPLIES 2

Jim
Explorer
Explorer
I would say that there are several areas nearby where I could have parked my 36' + toad for a couple hours. You might have to loop around looking but there's industrial areas and side streets. Also, if I recall correctly, there's a park right at the beginning of the river walk that might fit the bill...as long as you don't get there on a weekend or holiday. You'd have to park covering several spaces length wise. (Going by memory on that, but typically, when I go somewhere to tourist, I check on that sort of thing). In fact, try to get there on a week day in any event.

I stayed at a campground north of town and drove my car down, but felt there were several side streets I could have parked on. I was there in April this year.
Jim@HiTek
Have shop, will travel!
Visit my travel & RV repair blog site. Subscribe for emailed updates.
Winnebago Journey, '02
Cat 330HP Diesel, 36.5', two slides.

F-TROUP
Explorer
Explorer
Look on google maps satilite mode at victoria and D st, on D st a block down is like industrial area with parking on the street 2 blocks from the walk