cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RGV

gafidler
Explorer
Explorer
looking for info about your experience at Val's Kountry Corral in Mission, TX and Port Isabel Park Center in Port Isabel, Texas.

Thinking about stay at either one or both next year, haven't found any reviews that are up to date, if you have stayed or are there now info would be appreciated
4 REPLIES 4

Clay_L
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Park Center a number of times. Most of the older sites are very narrow and some are not level and require blocks under the front tires before the leveler rams can do their job. Not all are unlevel,some are okay.

I wouldn't go back if I couldn't get in the newer more expensive section. I suspect that it will be difficult to get in the new section because a lot of people want the larger sites.

There are a lot of people that have been staying there in the winter for years.
Because of that it may be difficult to get accepted by some of the cliques at first. We did make a few friends with some of the regulars and many newcomers.
Clay (WA5NMR), Lee (Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats) Salli (dog).

Fixed domicile after 1 year of snowbirding and eleven years Full Timing in a 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N, Workhorse chassis, Honda Accord toad

mayo30
Explorer
Explorer
mkoelzer wrote:
RVG - Rio Grande Valley. Southern most tip of south TX.
RGV= the valley not RVG but I think that was the intent.

mkoelzer
Explorer
Explorer
RVG - Rio Grande Valley. Southern most tip of south TX.
2014 Brookstone 340LS
2013 Ford F350 CC/LB King Ranch 4x4 Diesel

vic46
Explorer
Explorer
R G V ???????????????????????????????
[COLOR=]Never argue with an idiot. You will be dragged down to their level and then beaten with experience.