cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Park reviews

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
How much stock would you place on a review that is from 2013 and was rated a 1 - terrible. Its the only review. My other choice is about double the price but offers about the same amenities.
34 REPLIES 34

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
What is the review history of the reviewer, sometimes that paints a picture on how fair the review is.

Ask questions here. Start a new OP and see if anyone has been to the campground. Might get lots of opinions.

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
It may depend on the reasons for a 1, maybe they didn't get along with the host, maybe there had been a heavy rain and the sites were knee deep in mud, maybe there was no playground equipment.

One persons 1 may be another person's 3.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
some people's 1's are other people's 5's. Go there and if you like it stay and if you don't then move on

peaches_cream
Explorer
Explorer
Roy&Lynne wrote:
How much stock would you place on a review that is from 2013 and was rated a 1 - terrible. Its the only review. My other choice is about double the price but offers about the same amenities.

Why not name the campground on this forum and ask for opinions? I would place 0 faith in a review that old.

sealevel_ram
Explorer
Explorer
What RV park is it? Maybe someone reading this has an opinion.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Red Green