cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Scottsdale in winter.......

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone tell me any tips and tricks to going to Scottsdale in winter? My mother turned 90 and must see her this winter. I'm wanting to know any nice RV parks close to Scottsdale, maybe fairly quiet, or even good places outside town. I don't like ritzy fancy just nice places with nice people. I just need space the size of a parking space with my truck camper, but will do what is easiest if quiet. Thank you so much for any help as it's going to be all new to me.
16 REPLIES 16

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
covered wagon wrote:
Can anyone tell me any tips and tricks to going to Scottsdale in winter? My mother turned 90 and must see her this winter. I'm wanting to know any nice RV parks close to Scottsdale, maybe fairly quiet, or even good places outside town. I don't like ritzy fancy just nice places with nice people. I just need space the size of a parking space with my truck camper, but will do what is easiest if quiet. Thank you so much for any help as it's going to be all new to me.

Find a RV park at least 10 to 15 miles away from Scottsdale, too expensive. Look around the El Mirage area or south of Scottsdale out in the country.

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
You need to look at Mesa for RV Parks. And what months are you coming, because Jan-March will be booked full in all the parks, assuming that Canadians are allowed south this winter. If not, then you might find some vacancies, but not in Scottsdale. Scottsdale = money.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006

Figment II

(2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ๐Ÿ™‚
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
[purple]FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761[/purple]
Our Blog