cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Senior Citizens or Soon to be

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
I volunteer at a USFW facility and we were just advised that asap, or as soon as can be implemented, the Senior Pass for Dept of the Interior & Ag sites will be sold as $20 a year, or $80 for a life time pass. So if you are currently 62 and don't have a pass I would suggest you get one asap, and if you turn 62 this year, go on your birthday
Now, the money that is raised by this increase will be kept by the facility that sold it, so if you do wait, it goes to a great cause
18 REPLIES 18

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, you are grandfathered in

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
GeoBoy wrote:
If you currently have a Senior Pass then you are "Grandfathered" in. If you loose your Senior pass then you pay the new price.

Thanks GEOBOY...

It was always neat to have when I was on the road alot but now I just use it up on SKYLINE Drive for the most part. Always neat to get 50% off of LOFT MTN camp ground cost.

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
If you currently have a Senior Pass then you are "Grandfathered" in. If you loose your Senior pass then you pay the new price.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wonder what the word is going to be on those of us that already have a life time pass... Do they go away???

I paid $10 for it and it suppose to be good as long as I live...

I need to check this out on-line I reckon...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS