cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Summer 2018 Charlotte NC

Bears_Den
Explorer
Explorer
My son lives in Indian Trails NC, just outside of Charlotte. DW and I are thinking of heading up there in summer of 2018. Would like to stay at a SP or COE about an hour away. We want to be able to do day trips to areas like Asheville, Brevard, Hendersonville and any other places you all recommend. Once I get a few recommendations on places to stay, I'll look at the reviews on RVParkReviews.com. Thanks in advance for all your help. No substitute for experience.
2014 Kodiak 279 rbsl
2017 Ford F-150 King Ranch V8
Equalizer hitch
Ford integrated brake controller
2004 Travel Lite 23S Hybrid Travel Trailer ( previous trailer )
1998 Viking Popup ( previous trailer )

No substitute for experience
1 REPLY 1

Cocky_Camper
Explorer II
Explorer II
One place that I would definitely check out is Ebeneezer Park in Rock Hill, SC. it is probably an hours from Indian Trail. It is a great bang for your buck place with full hookups. The only down fall is that they have a 14 day max then you must leave for 24 hours. Another place is Andrew Jackson State Park. It is in Lancaster, SC. It is probably 45 minutes or so from Indian Trail. The only down fall from t his one is that that you are in the Middle of Rock Hill, Lancaster, and Indian Land. So it is a 20-30 minute drive to get to anything from here.
2004 Sea Breeze by National RV - 8341

Former Coaches:
2006 Keystone Zeppeline 291 - TT
2000 Aerolite Cub F21 - Hybrid TT
1991 Coleman Pop Up

Formerly known as: hybrid_camper