cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Traveling now with COVID 2.0 (Delta)

Crabbypatty
Explorer
Explorer
With COVID cases increasing, unfortunately, how does everyone feel about booking trips for the early fall? We were looking forward to a a week or two over the road but now have reservations about going. Already have met people getting sick after being vaccinated and I wouldn't want to have that happen while away.
John, Lisa & Tara:B:C:)
2015 F250 4x4 6.2L 6 spd 3.73s, CC Short Bed, Pullrite Slide 2700, 648 Wts Solar, 4 T-125s, 2000 Watt Xantrax Inverter, Trimetric 2030 Meter, LED Lights, Hawkings Smart Repeater, Wilson Extreme Cellular Repeater, Beer, Ribs, Smoker
21 REPLIES 21

hotjag1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I agree with you dodge guy. We traveled around all of 2020 and all of 2021 and will continue on in 2022.
hotjag1
2003 40' Allegro Bus, 3 slides, 400hp 8.9 liter ISL Cummins

2000 24' Dynamax Isata

The media will make you NUTS with their reporting of this CR@P โ€ฆ
If they were honest, you would see that it is safe to travel, especially if you got your shotsโ€ฆ
Just because people are testing positive, that does not mean the sky is fallingโ€ฆ
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

QCMan
Nomad III
Nomad III
Getting on the road is probably a lot safer than going shopping on Long Island. We had our shots and have no issues with going on the road for a month later this year. Go enjoy life. I worry more about a bus falling out of the sky!

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

mockturtle
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with dodge guy. Live your life!
2015 Tiger Bengal TX 4X4
Chevy 3500HD, 6L V8

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
From what Iโ€™m seeing, people are doing what they want. No one is concerned or worried about the latest (gasp) variant. Just go and enjoy yourself. We will be in FL in October.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
I just keep going, I got my shots and besides at 80 I am old enough to die!

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
If I stayed home I would still need to buy gasoline and visit the supermarket. So I travel. However, I donโ€™t โ€œbookโ€ anything. I boondock.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad