cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WOODS VALLEY KAMPGROUND SAN DIEGO AREA

TWO_4_THE_ROAD
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone stayed at this CG? If so, how would you rate it and are there any favorite sites? I looked at their map, but can't blow it up to actually read it. Need full HU.
thanks
07 Forestriver Flagstaff 8528GTSS, 07 Chev,2500hd, D/A, , 2000 Mitsubisi Eclipse. ,DW Kathy,DD Maggie
2 REPLIES 2

Sdlineman
Explorer
Explorer
I've stayed there before, and I think that review has it covered pretty well. The facilities are were a little run-down and dirty, lots of full-timers, and I remember the "store" was really sparse on supplies, but not really bad, and the location is nice and lots of shade. Not sure when you are planning on going, but there is a place called Nate's Butt Farm..... er Bates' Nut Farm this has a great big pumpkin patch, rides, games, vendors, etc. right down the street that clogs the road up every weekend in October. It is a lot of fun, but something to be aware of, I believe the CG might even fill up because of it, but not sure.

jbarry
Explorer
Explorer
Isn't Google great?!?!?!?!

Googled it and found several links that have reviews, but the one I would go with is this one:

Woods Valley Kampground

RV Park Reviews is a fairly reliable source when looking for campground reviews. I usually disregard the lowest one or two and the highest one or two and then decide if I believe the other reviews would cover things that I would find to my liking...or not.