cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Yosemite Pines vs Yosemite Lakes RV Parks

Gottahaveit
I have checked RVPark Reviews on both Yosemite Pines and Yosemite Lakes RV parks. Any personal recent experience on either of these. We have a 40 ft. MH and thinking about alittle getaway in a few weeks. Thanks for any input ๐Ÿ™‚
40ft Mandalay Quad Slide
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
8 REPLIES 8

98coachman
Explorer
Explorer
I was just at Yosemite Lakes campground. Nice place, very few people there yet. $51.00 a night. You will love Yosemite, The falls are really something this year!! Have a great time!
Bill

Gottahaveit
Thanks Dwight and all...Looks like I will try to get reservations at Yosemite Lakes :B I'm sure you might find this hard to believe but living here I have NEVER been to Yosemite :E Will be a new adventure and fun trip as always. Thanks again
40ft Mandalay Quad Slide
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Naio
Explorer II
Explorer II
I didn't end up staying there, but I can tell you the owner at Yosemite Pines is extremely nice and helpful! I had a complicated situation, and he was very generous with offers to assist.

To me, management makes a big difference in my enjoyment of a place. (I'm not saying anything against TT; I just have not talked to them.) If they are friendly and welcoming, that's a big plus.
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
I think the public side of the Thousand Trails, Yosemite Lakes RV park is about $60 a night. If you are going to stay about a week, it might pay to get a Thousand Trails Zone pass. You get to stay in the TT system for 30 nights free. Then just $3 a night.
At times, you can get two Zone Passes for the price on one. This could give you the whole west coast.
30 day free. Then $3 a night. 14 nights in a park, then 7 nights out. OR, you can go park to park if you only stay 4 nights.
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

Calicajun
Explorer
Explorer
We spent a week ar Yosemite Lakes last May and had a great time. Nice park with lots of space for all RV's.
2014 Heartland Wildness 2775RB, 2015 Ram 2500 4x4 Mega Cab

WayneLee
Explorer
Explorer
There is a "public" side to the Yosemite Lakes campground and a "private" side (members only). We are TT members and have stayed there many times. I believe that Yosemite Lakes is closer to Yosemite National Park than Yosemite Pines.

Wayne Lee
Out West Somewhere

2016 Forest River Sunseeker 3050DS Class C | Hummer H3 dinghy

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
could we still visit without a TT membership
BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal
best friend is my wife ๐Ÿ™‚

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hey Kathy
Can't speak to Yosemite Pines but we have spent a couple week's at Yosemite Lakes(Thousand Trails) about two year's ago and I can't wait to go back. A very rustic campground with lots of site choices including River side sites and 50 amp sites. The drive up can be a tad hairy with the grade and your a good 5 miles from the entrance to Yosemite but even so, it seems like your in the wilderness. No Cell signal as I recall and the Fire occurred after our stay...but I hear it's still very nice around the CG since the FD used the CG as a base camp. The Clubhouse is rustic but adequate. I Love the place.
Have Fun.....
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)