cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My Old Postings did not move over to this new forum

Olcoot
Explorer II
Explorer II

Been a Good Sam forum member for many years. Many postings. Nothing moved over to this new forum. System could not identify or locate me. Had to start a new membership just to get on.

4 REPLIES 4

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Olcoot

Welcome to the updated Good Sam Community! We are excited to have you. 

Upon reviewing your current profile it looks as if your account is brand new. Did you attempt to sign into the community using your old RV.net credentials? If not, we recommend trying that by using the RV.net user's button on the login page. Here you should be able to log into your migrated RV.net account and access all your old posts! 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! We are here to help. 

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966

Logged out of my current profile. Have attempted to log into RV.net with Ol_coot and old RV.net password. Won't let me log-in....gives me this message.  The username or password is not recognized.

You are correct, I attempted to sign-in with my old RV.net credentials. System said it could not identify me. Had to open a "new" accountant

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II

try searching on your old user name. My posts did get moved over--but about 1/3 appear to be gone.

Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.