cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New website

Canoeontop1
Explorer
Explorer

The new site takes some getting used to. I can appreciate the fact that the old site needed to be updated. My old username and password no longer worked. To do a new reset I had to use the email address that I originally  used. That is no longer my email address so, could not get reset info on new email address. Now, after close to 20 years on this site, I am a new member. No big deal but, how does one access old profile, previous posts, etc. I had a thread going on EPDM roofs and it seems to be gone? Is there a way to access previouus threads, profiles and conversations? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dedmiston

Shoot me a PM with your old username and I can look up the email associated with that account so you can request a password reset. We'll take care of you. ๐Ÿ‘

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dedmiston

Shoot me a PM with your old username and I can look up the email associated with that account so you can request a password reset. We'll take care of you. ๐Ÿ‘

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II

I've seen posts in the Community Feedback where TeamGoodSam is able to help people update to a newer email address and get logged back in with their old user name. I would post a question over in Community Feedback  and hopefully they will be able to help you get back in as you original self.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup