Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Stabilizer Motor Wiring?

Rattlepated
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I need some help. I am ready to replace the motors on my lippert stabilizers with the Klauber C-800 motors. However, I have lost all the photos I took of the wiring before I disconnected the burnt out motors. Someone thought the beer cooler would be a good place to store my phone. This is what I have:

1. Four wires coming out of the trailer (I assume two are somehow related to the remote control option for the jacks, but I could be wrong)
2. Two wires coming out of the motor
3. Two wires coming out of the switch (plus a ground wire)
4. Four quick splice connectors (I think they are 3m pigtails)

Does anyone know how these wires need to be connected? If you have or could take photos of a similar set up that might help.
4 REPLIES 4

Rattlepated
Explorer
Explorer
Here is the rear wiring. You can see the blue and yellow wires that come out of the switch in addition the four wires that come out of the trailer. The two wires from the motor are not shown.

The four wires coming out of the trailer are two distinct sets. In the front they are two sets of white and red, but in the rear there are three white wires and one red.

Rattlepated
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a photo of the four wires coming out of the trailer by the front stabilizer:

Rattlepated
Explorer
Explorer
The lippert manual covers the generic wiring but doesn't work in my situation, because the trailer has a wiring harness with only two wires coming out of the switch and four wires coming out of the trailer. Then there are two wires coming out of the motor. In the original wiring before I removed the original motors, these eight wires were connected in four places. I just don't know how the eight wires pair up to four connectors.

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
You might try http://lci1.com/support-center to see if they have anything.
-- Chris Bryant