cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2015 Sanibel 3700 GOOD OR BAD?

eharang
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking at getting a used 2015 Sanibel 3700. I have read some horror stories but never really know what to believe. Has anyone on here had an issue with them?
5 REPLIES 5

TXiceman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Out of curiosity, we stopped and looked at the Sanibel trailers with some friends.

They look pretty, but the fit and finish was poor. I also noted that the tires were the minimum they could get by with and were Chinese. The axles, springs and tires looked under sized.

I was not impressed with them.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot

CopilotCompanio
Explorer
Explorer
ACZL wrote:
CopilotCompanion wrote:
eharang wrote:
I am looking at getting a used 2015 Sanibel 3700. I have read some horror stories but never really know what to believe. Has anyone on here had an issue with them?

Hi there. I'm also "in the market" & have learned a lot by lurking on the owner forums. You might want to check out this one, if you haven't already.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f210/

Good luck!

You looking for a bunkhouse? 5er or TT?

Me? I'm looking for a gently used rear bath model TT <= 25 ft with a strong preference for Northwood, Outdoor or Lance manufacturer. Need a true 4-season RV. If I have to go to the NW to get it, so be it. Don't need a bunkhouse (it is just me) and will be towing with a Ford E350.
DH: Designated Curmudgeon
Lupรฉ the Rescue Dog: Self-appointed Tattletale
DW: Copilot & Companion
No offense intended. Sarcasm is my strong suit.

Gsport
Explorer
Explorer
I met someone at last years Grand Design rally that wasn't pleased with their less than one year old Sanibel and traded for a GD Solitude

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
CopilotCompanion wrote:
eharang wrote:

Hi there. I'm also "in the market" & have learned a lot by lurking on the owner forums. You might want to check out this one, if you haven't already.

Good luck!

You looking for a bunkhouse? 5er or TT?
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

CopilotCompanio
Explorer
Explorer
eharang wrote:

Good luck!
DH: Designated Curmudgeon
Lupรฉ the Rescue Dog: Self-appointed Tattletale
DW: Copilot & Companion
No offense intended. Sarcasm is my strong suit.