cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

All natural mold killer and deodorizer!!

janegowest
Explorer
Explorer
I stumbled upon this on amazon while looking for Concrobium. It looks great! 5 star reviews from most of the people. all natural and non-toxic!! Check it out!!

I plan to order some right away for our house. Depending on how it performs, it may embolden me to buy a used rig!!

http://www.amazon.com/Mold-KillerTM-Extracts-Mineral-Education/dp/B007VH29EA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
13 REPLIES 13

bobsbbq
Explorer
Explorer
OdoBan from Home Depot. 10.00/gallon I mix 1:3 for heavy and 1:5 for general spraying inside as deodorizer and cleaner. It is good stuff and all the reviews support it as well. We like the original Eucalyptus scent.
5th Wheel 2002 Sunny Brook Mobile Scout 31BWFS

sue_t
Explorer
Explorer
Just come visit Yukon for a winter. The freezing cold kills all mold and mildew. No more moss growing in the window frames, no black on the rubber roof, nothing. :B
sue t.
Pictures from our many RV Adventures to Yukon & Alaska from Vancouver Island. Now we live in Yukon!

kirbybear
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone try any of the above mentioned solutions on the EDOM rubber roofs ?

janegowest
Explorer
Explorer
A little cheaper on their website. About $48.00 for a gallon. Full of great info.

http://www.itk1.com/mold-killer-tm-deep-crawl-128-oz-natural-plant-extracts-mineral-reduced-shipping-cost/

It's not cheap, but it looks like a great product, especially for those who can't tolerate chemicals.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
an excellent product that I use on my cedar siding is "wet and forget" IIRC, a blue solution that Costco sells. I remove mold with clorox then spray this on which keeps mold from reappearing.
bumpy

stetwood
Explorer
Explorer

janegowest
Explorer
Explorer
You may want to read the reviews. It really sounds like an amazing product and worth every penny.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
bg71361 wrote:
$54 after shipping! :E bleach and water mix for me.

you will save $53 but then you won't get "Mold Killer TM ingredients: Four health-wise truculent groups: Natural choice grain fermentation (debilitating to fungi membrane), organic cold-press rind extract (inflames cells), pungent essential oils (induces cell secretion) and natural mined crystalline (a green bio-friendly mineral, for micro-organism management). No bleach, fragrance or color added."

bumpy

bg71361
Explorer
Explorer
$54 after shipping! :E bleach and water mix for me.

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
50/50 is a little strong. More like 10/90 will do the trick.
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."

janegowest
Explorer
Explorer
Bleach is considered to be toxic. I can agree with that, because I cannot tolerate the smell of bleach. I literally feel ill.

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
I've just used 50/50 mixture bleach & water.

Pangaea_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
It looks interesting, from my world of mold and mildew.

Link
2008 Itasca SunCruiser 35L
2014 Honda AWD CR-V EX-L