cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Been waiting a long time on this post!

Cameocarriage08
Explorer
Explorer
I've always been close (if not over) my tow limits. I have a 2008 Carriage Cameo in mint condition but was towing with a 2006 F250 Crew Cab 2WD. 6.0 was completely bullet proofed and did well. Going up mountains was a bit tough and I always worried about stopping it. But yesterday I upgraded to a 2019 F350 crewcab dually 4WD. I ordered the B&W hitch that works with my Ford Puck System. Specs on my 5ver are below.

21 REPLIES 21

Durb
Explorer
Explorer
ACZL wrote:
What is it with folks and white trucks?? LMAO!

I know. When I purchased my used 04.5 Ram Dually Laramie with 62k miles, I asked why it hadn't sold yet. The seller said one man wanted it in the worst way but declined because it was silver instead of white. I have a friend who will only purchase white vehicles and has a hard time riding in other vehicles that aren't white.

OP, nice truck and trailer.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
ford truck guy wrote:
Good Luck with the new tow beast ! That would look good in any color! Although I am partial to Black...

UH, that would be "BLACK BETTY" :B
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Nice!

I am betting a suspension lift is next on the to do list for the RV.

If keeping your RV I highly advise spending the $$$ and getting the MORryde IS suspension. They can dial your RV to be the perfect height for your truck.

Ask FTG his opinion on that mod.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Good Luck with the new tow beast ! That would look good in any color! Although I am partial to Black...
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Cameocarriage08
Explorer
Explorer
ACZL, I know right? I love me a white truck! Here is the old truck and the new one!

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
What is it with folks and white trucks?? LMAO! I have the exact same truck OP only '17 version. You will def enjoy how it tows. Congrats. The DW likes towing w/ the DRW over the SRW we had prior and she only drives to relieve me at times. We actually feel there is more int room in this one than the '15 CC we had. Did you order this or off the lot? Also, you will LOVE the B&W. Again, CONGRATS and ENJOY!!!!!!
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Nice truck!! I know you'll enjoy it. A set of chrome simulators on those wheels would be the final touch. Best of luck with it.
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress