cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

First long tow with BD3

austinjenna
Explorer
Explorer
I have my first long tow with the new Trailersaver BD3 hitch and still have a smile on my face LOL. It certainly works as advertised and took away pretty much all the jolts and bumps going down the road. My only regret is I wish I had bought one sooner.

2010 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 Short Bed
2011 Crusader 298BDS 5th Wheel
Reese 16K
6 REPLIES 6

GoPackGo
Explorer
Explorer
On my fourth year of full timing with my BD3. They just plain work !

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
We've had our BD3 since we bought our FW in 2010. Great equipment. Wouldn't tow without it. Not to mention that Hensley is a great customer service oriented company.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Durb
Explorer
Explorer
Another member of the TrailerSaver club here. I have always been amazed with the resistance to these hitches on this forum. I hope it is just the price as their performance can't be faulted.

lee_worsdell
Explorer
Explorer
interesting there that good are they. I have been on there web page but I can just imagine what there worth up in Canada lol.

oldbird1965
Explorer
Explorer
X3, I think its our 4th season also. On more chucking!!
2008 Mobil Suites 36TK3, powerstroke one ton dually.

JTrac
Explorer
Explorer
X2. We are on our 4th season with ours.
JimT
2020 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS, 2020 Ford F350, Platinum, 6.7 diesel, 4X4, CCLB, SRW, 12,400 GVWR