cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

fleetwood 5th wheel washer / dryer

stevejaco
Explorer
Explorer
recently purchased a used 2000 fleetwood 5th wheel with the washer/dryer stack unit inside, only problem can't for the life of me, figure out how to turn on the power to it, have tried every combination of the switches in the kitchen and above the units to no avail, please help, got to tote another load of laundry to the laundrymat AGAIN
5 REPLIES 5

Wilson020102
Explorer
Explorer
We had a 2004 Fleetwood prowler and there was a switch on the wall to turn the fireplace on or the washer/dryer. It was in a weird location(right next to the shower in the bedroom of all places, washer/dryer was in the kitchen and fireplace in livingroom) and I would have missed it, had the previous owner not pointed it out. The switch was also unlabeled.

GaHighPockets
Explorer
Explorer
Should be a circuit breaker in your AC power panel, have you checked for voltage on your receptacles that the W/D are plugged into? Mine washer is on a GF circuit, need to check that your GF is not tripped as well.
Attitude is a small thing that can make a big difference.

stevejaco
Explorer
Explorer
both machines are plugged in, haven't checked the fuse block yet, but no other electrical issues....

newman_fulltime
Explorer II
Explorer II
It was probably winterized so you have to pull it out hook it up and plug it in

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
There has to be access to hoses etc. In that area there should also be an ac outlet for them. Maybe the po unplugged them when he winterized. I unplug mine when I disconnect the
hoses. Or there may he a breaker box in that access area. I have to remove the drawer under the units to access them. There has to be access for winterizing.