cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Alpine

Ricpin
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking at a Alpine 3555rl. Does anyone have one or can tell me anything about this 5er. We are looking at this one and a Montana.
5 REPLIES 5

Ford_Man
Explorer
Explorer
The local dealer that sales the Alpine told me that the Big Sky was top of the line then the Montana then 3rd was the Alpine. This was an Alpine dealer telling me this as well as the Keystone Rep at a local rv show.

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Ford Man wrote:
I am on my 4th Montana and just picked up my 4th one this past Saturday. I traded a 2013 Landmark in on this last 2015 and happy to be back in a Montana. The 2015 we got the Legacy Package which comes with Painted front and rear caps we also got the G Rated Goodyears as a major option for me.
I would definitely take the Montana over the Alpine.

I prefer the Montana over the Alpine. IMO its a Montana with just more bling, and cost.

dapperdan
Explorer
Explorer
I thought Alpine was Keystone's top of the line. I know they discontinued Everest, that was the very first trailer my wife and I looked at. Just couldn't make a "deal" on it, ended up with a Montana Mountaineer.

I thought it was Alpine then Big Sky than Montana.

The second trailer we owned was a Montana, great trailer, only reason we let it go was I wanted (REAL bad) the 6 point level system and a few other goodies the Montana didn't have. I'm glad to hear they're offering the "G" rated tire upgrade. We didn't have that option when we bought ours, had two of the Marathon "E"s fail us. Solid trailer otherwise.

Dan

Ford_Man
Explorer
Explorer
I am on my 4th Montana and just picked up my 4th one this past Saturday. I traded a 2013 Landmark in on this last 2015 and happy to be back in a Montana. The 2015 we got the Legacy Package which comes with Painted front and rear caps we also got the G Rated Goodyears as a major option for me.
I would definitely take the Montana over the Alpine.

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
Alpine is what they changed the Everest name to in 2012. The name Everest never caught on. It is top of the line Keystone, second to the Big Sky. We love our Everest. Solid cabinetry, solid countertops, and great floor plan.

Head on over to the Keystone forum and search there. Despite all the Keystone bashings, we have had three of them and little to no problems.

The Montana's are very popular, and I'm sure you will have a lot of responders direct you to the Montana.

Check out the specs, Alpine vs Montana, and you will see the difference in build.

Good luck with your decision.
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us