cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

KZ Sportsman Fifth wheel toy hauler Wiring diagram

TheSwampfox
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a wire diagram from my toy hauler. If anyone can help please let me know thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Y-Guy
Welcome to the forums! As already mentioned it would be pretty much next to impossible to get a wiring diagram. Over the years many have tried only to either not get a reply from the factory or been told they don't have them available.

What are you trying to accomplish? Many of us have worked our way around the lack of wiring diagram, but helps to know what you're trying to do.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

happy2rv
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:
No trailer in existence has a known published wiring diagram.

Unfortunately, not only do they not have a diagram, many perhaps even most of the same brand/model don't get wired exactly the same. Wires often follow different paths and as far as I can tell, they just grab whatever color of wire is handy to run from one location to the next. Fuses, splices,and components are often hidden in some of the most unlikely locations.

Most RV building is still done almost entirely by hand and not necessarily on what most of us would think of as a typical assembly line.

If there's something specific you're looking for, there's a good chance someone with the same or a similar unit might be able to provide some insight.
2018 Forrest River Salem Hemisphere 282RK - 2017 RAM 1500 TV

Previous RVs and TOADS
2004 Fleetwood Bounder 32W on WH W20
2000 Four Winds 5000 21RB
1986 27' Allegro
TOADS
2005 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD
2004 Suzuki Aerio
1988 Chevrolet Sprint

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
No trailer in existence has a known published wiring diagram.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE