cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No comment needed!

Rbertalotto
Explorer
Explorer

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum recommended limit of 640px maximum width.

RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
2021 RAM 2500 4X4 6.4L
2011 Forest River Grey Wolf Cherokee 19RR
520 w solar-200ah Renogy Li-Epever MPPT
20 REPLIES 20

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
BB_TX wrote:
I would say a little trick photography. Doesn't look like the van is actually directly under the pin. Looks to be just this side of it. And no sag in the rear of the mini van indicates no weight on it.

He fixed the sag with a pair of air bags!
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
I would say a little trick photography. Doesn't look like the van is actually directly under the pin. Looks to be just this side of it. And no sag in the rear of the mini van indicates no weight on it.

Michelle_S
Explorer II
Explorer II
But is Pulls Great!
2018 Chevy 3500HD High Country Crew Cab DRW, D/A, 2016 Redwood 39MB, Dual AC, Fireplace, Sleep #Bed, Auto Sat Dish, Stack Washer/Dryer, Auto Level Sys, Disk Brakes, Onan Gen, 17.5" "H" tires, MORryde Pin & IS, Comfort Ride, Dual Awnings, Full Body Paint

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
AT least he doesn't have to crank up the jacks in the front haha...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Photoshopped? Look at the wheels on the trailer..

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like the skid bar on that trailer is touching the ground. Other than that, looks like a pretty good set up to me! :h I wonder what year that 5er is? I think that style goes back to the early to middle 1980's doesn't it?