cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing a Toyhauler

gwpeper
Explorer
Explorer
We are currently researching several different brands of 5th wheel toyhaulers and would appreciate any feedback as to preferences and any issues you may have with a particular line. Currrently we are looking seriously at Cyclone, Raptor & Spartan. We want to be able to take our motorcycle with us we enjoy riding and go to several rallys during the year
2 REPLIES 2

Y-Guy
Please use this thread for further discussions as there were multiple posts made. Closing this thread.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Voltage. While we love it, it's not without issues. The ramp is pretty steep and always a challenge to get my Harley in and out and if the tramp is wet, or the ground is wet, it's impossible because it is so slick.

Quality control on today's trailers is pretty much non-existant. I've had to redo the A/C duct-work taping because the tape rolled up into a ball, Had a water leak in the main slide roof, the main TV mount had just one screw holding everything to the wall, the water plumbing had construction crud in it that glogged the faucets, the Schwintek slide failed (stay far away from Schwintek), the plywood under the master bed was cut 8 inches too narrow to properly support the mattress, the tires are made in China and are terrible, the coax cable had splitters that were not up to the task for satellite tv even though the system was made for it. Your experience may vary, lol.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE