cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Springdale 253FWRLLS

rickeoni
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at moving from a Truck Camper to a 5er, and this unit caught my DW eye. The floor plan looks nice and open and roomy for our kids and grand kids in wet weather, also small enough to still get to some of the great camping spots. Any feedback on this unit or Spingdale in general would be appreciated
2008 F450
2007 Adventurer 85WS
2012 Haulmark "The Garage"
2016 Outdoors RV Glacier Peak 26 RKS
7 REPLIES 7

silverthunderro
Explorer
Explorer
Our first 5th wheel was a springdale and we loved it...Now we have a copper canyon and love it to....
2005 Dodge, 24 Valve, Turbo Diesel Cummins
2009 Copper Canyon Fifth Wheel, Reese Slider Hitch, Prodigy Brake Control

Grodyman
Explorer
Explorer
I just sold my Sabre Silhouette bunkhouse and am 99% sure that this will be my next rv. We are going to sleep 3 boys, so the large dinette is great. Ability to sleep 5 comfortably, under 30', and seating for 5 with elbow room are our requirements and this model is perfect.

Gman
2017 F150 CC/5.5' 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost/3.55
2018 Passport Ultra-Lite 153ML

rickeoni
Explorer
Explorer
prd2hnt wrote:
We have that exact FW. We love it. So much space in the rear living area. The one thing to look at is does it have enough storage for you. It doesn't have a lot, but enough for us.

Brian

I found a used one locally that we are going to look at, storage is my biggest concern as "Daddy likes his toys"
2008 F450
2007 Adventurer 85WS
2012 Haulmark "The Garage"
2016 Outdoors RV Glacier Peak 26 RKS

prd2hnt
Explorer
Explorer
We have that exact FW. We love it. So much space in the rear living area. The one thing to look at is does it have enough storage for you. It doesn't have a lot, but enough for us.

Brian
Brian & Kathy
Max - 9 year old Springer
'18 Chaparral 30rls
'07 GMC Sierra Duramax 4x4 Extended cab, long box
B&W Companion Turnover Ball
'15 Bennington 21SLX

Glen_Y
Explorer
Explorer
I had a springdale tt and Fw before my Laredo FW and never had a problem from any of my Keystones
2005 Dodge 3500 long bed 5.9 ctd
2016 Sprinter 269 FWRLS
Glen & Penny

MinnCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Had a Springdale before my Laredo. I've had zero problems on both unit's.

TomHaycraft
Explorer
Explorer
I have the smaller 247FWRLLS and could not be happier. I don't have grandkids (yet!) floorplan is perfect for wife and I (and dog!). Cost to Quality to Value equation could not be better.

When we look to replace in the distant future, I will have no problems starting with Keystone products and see where my bank account will take me.

Good luck.
2013 Silverado 3500HD - Duramax/Allison - CC, long bed, SRW, 2WD
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS - TST 507 TPMS