cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Still looking

Snowbird67
Explorer
Explorer
As of my last post, I still have not decided on a rig that I wish to purchase. I have since been looking at the new Bayhills.,. anyone with knowledge to this, basically having owned one, can you give me some heads up on this unit.. I find them intriguing. Its between them and a landmark..
4 REPLIES 4

Snowbird67
Explorer
Explorer
looking at redwoods now. are they worth the price?

Snowbird67
Explorer
Explorer
thank you for your replies..I am still two years later looking for that perfect RV without the perfectly high price. Any ideas on the Rushmore? I have been searching and searching all the forums I can find, and quite frankly getting scared to buy anything.. is there any product out there today that is built good without a ton of issues?

KenMont
Explorer
Explorer
You might want to look at IRV2 forums to get a complete picture of the numerous issues/problems that have occurred with the Bay Hill line of trailers. My wife and I own a 2013 320 rear seating model and have had numerous issues with the slides, water tank(s) and quality control from the factory, in general. Once we had our RV retooled from the ground up, so to speak, it has been a good RV.

FrankShore
Explorer
Explorer
Bay Hills are very nice. A real quality 5th Wheel! EvergreenRV knows how to build RV's!

Bay Hill Video
2014 F-250
2014 Minnie Winnie 2351DKS (Traded In-Burnout-Use A Surge Protector!)
2015 Arctic Fox 22G (Great Trailer But Heavy - Traded In)
2018 Lance 1685 w/ Solar & 4 Seasons Package
1999 Beneteau 461 Oceanis Yacht
En Norski i en Fransk bรฅt - Dette mรฅ jeg se!