cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Things I do for wife and furry family

Carlos___Ranae
Explorer
Explorer
We had a Raptor 2010 RP 361 LEV. The wife wanted our furry family to be more comfortable so we upgraded to a Seismic 4212 with the two patios and awnings so the puppys could be really comfortable.

For the life of me I still don't understand why the dealer could not grasp that the Westlake tires which came with the new camper were inferior to my old Sailuns and why I would not deal unless the tires were swapped.

The price for the new unit was great; however, what they gave us for the old unit was pittiful, but like I said earlier, wife and puppies rule!!!!!

Our shakedown first trip on the new camper will be a two month trip from Florida to Seattle, to Vegas and then across to Kentuky and back to Florida. It will include a bunch of Natioanl Parks and we are going to wing it. Very few reservations. I figure with solar panels and all the other equipment, we are good for at least two weeks of dry camping

Mod Edit: Fixed photo coding so photo would display.
Carlos & Ranae
2017 Seismic 4212
2012 Dodge Ram, 3500 Laramie Longhorn
4X4, DWR, Pullrite 18KSuperslide Hitch
2006 Yamaha Midnight Silverado, 1700 CC
3 REPLIES 3

JTLICH
Explorer II
Explorer II
congrats! We have a side patio as well Momentum 399th dogs love it! They get to see what's going on when we are outside. Safe travels!

Triker33
Explorer
Explorer
Only bad thing is that trailer with a hitch weight of 3,410 lb is over the payload of your 3500. Plus it is not rated to pull that trailer if it was empty at it's 15,765 lb. That alone with the weight of the options on it

Now you better upgrade your TV to make it safe for your wife & pups.

Ram 3500 Spec
Larry Full Time Since 99
1999 34Q Discovery DP ISB 275HP 6 Speed Allison
VMSpc | Pressure Pro
14 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost Toad

Click here to see where I am

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
nice upgrade.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker