cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TST Tire system

T-Trucker
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all, just installed a TST system,the montier is picking up the id# of the sensors but I am not getting any readings,just measured off distance I am about 30ft apart between the monitor and the sensors,do I need to buy the repeater.Or is that distance within the monitors range???? Thx for any comments.
32 REPLIES 32

AniJet
Explorer
Explorer
If yours is like mine the monitor is battery powered. Just move it closer to the tires and see if it works that way. That should tell you if it is a distance problem or something else is going on.

BTW, no problem here without a repeater. About 35 feet between.

Edit: I pickup the spare mounted under the rear of the trailer just fine. More than 40 feet away.
07 Mobile Suites 36TK3 Demco GlideRide PIn Box
12 3500HD D/A CC 4X4 AirSafe Hitch

T-Trucker
Explorer
Explorer
Kind of sounds like I am going to have to pop for a repeater.Thx.

Ed9824v
Explorer
Explorer
I was in the same situation, some times it picked up all some times missed some and then would loose it later on. put in a repeater under the basement and now they can be picked up over 200 feet away can have the monitor in the house and check tires. did not want to spend any more money but was well worth it. try setting the monitor next to the non reading tire.
Ed So.Calif
1950 Ford F1 street rod
1968 Baha Bug with 2.2 ecotec motor 170 hp, kingcoil
2000 National Sea Breeze 5th wheel trailer
1998.5 Dodge 2500 4x4 Cummins,4.10 gears,turbo,trans,injectors,oil cooler,lockers,edge EZ, 35" BFG's, air dog lift pump etc.