Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Best place to order HWH

Where is best place to order 12 gallon Surburban hot water heater for 5th wheel? Ours is leaking! Can not see where it is leaking. It was replaced 4 years ago for same problem! ThanksDusty

Like to hear from users of the Automated Safety Hitch

I am interested in hearing from people who are actually using an Automated Safety Hitch. What tow vehicle and what trailer, pros/cons etc. Thanks.To the non-users:- DOT has confirmed no it is not a double tow/another trailer where I tow. It's ok. - I...

noteven by Explorer III
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago Scorpion 4014 Pin Weight.

I am trying to find out the dry pin weight on the Winnebago Scorpion 4014. Most websites list it at 3000lbs. Some are saying as high as 4500lbs. I tend to disagree with the 4500. That's beyond even dually territory. I have no experience with toy haul...

California OHV Outings Advice!

Hello,Just moved to CA 3 months ago. Planning our first couple of OHV trips, especially with the cooler weather. This past weekend took a trip (no equip) to El Mirage OHV to check things out. To us the desert is a novelty and found it very cool, kee...

DOITHARD by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

how to access pump

It`s time to put her to bed and am emptying out our 5er. Before I start to winterize her can any one who has a 2015 296frs keystone outback 5th wheel tell me how to get to the water pump? I know it`s in the back and driver side of the 5er but I see n...

dennyida by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

4 not connected black wires at power converter

Just purchase a 1995 coachmen 5th wheel. No power made me investigate breakers and fuses. All looked good so looked at power converter. There are 4 black wires that are not connected. Two have connectors attached but looks broken. Not sure if two of ...

Guess I won't get a toy hauler

We currently have a 2009 Montana with these specs. It's listed at 10,575. We've been talking about a new toyhauler around the same length but I don't want to go much heavier though it looks like many people do. Here's my weigh ticket [img][/img]GV...

Truck with 5th wheel hitch to rent near Tampa?

Hi. We are considering acquiring a 5th wheel trailer this winter while in Florida and leaving it in storage for the 6 months we are not there. We do not want a truck given we will use the unit solely on an rv site for 6 months, then 6 months in stora...

water leak around ac unit

My 5'er is about 1.5 years old, and on the trip to Yellowstone, when we left a campground in NC Mtns, the front Ac unit started leaking water when it rained. It rained hard several days before leaving the campground, and no leaks.I tool it to Camping...

Gel coat care

My rig is 11 years old. Over the years I have cleaned and waxed it twice a year with various products of the types commonly sold at Camping World and other RV supply stores. Despite this regular care the finish was deteriorating, no matter how hard...

New Buyer

Hello all and first of all thanks for posting so much info on the site. I have learned a lot from just reading your comments.We are first time buyers and I am wondering what questions you would ask at the dealership if you had to do it all over? W...

I need a hitch cover, please help.

I have a cover for a 12K Pullrite Super Glide hitch. I do not want to spend $$$ for a OEM cover. Can anyone point me to an inexpensive cover that does not require me to get a loan to afford it please.

sjturbo by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes