cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

BJLKS
Explorer
Explorer
Here it is.

WrightOn
Explorer
Explorer
Merry Christmas! My wife reminded me that the Christmas tree was bare this year because my gift was stored in the shed. Ah, yes....now I remember what she was talking about!

Out numbered 4:1
2011 F350 PSD 6.7L Dually
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Empty Nest'n with our Rott!

jdubh
Explorer
Explorer
I can't wait to post a pic on this thread. Getting close.
2008 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 4.0 4x4 with TRD Supercharger 310HP 325TQ
2007 FunFinder 250BHS, 5500#'s loaded, 27ft, Equal-i-zer, Prodigy
1999 Palomino Filly PUP w/Slide & Electric Brakes

Proud supporter of Americans who build foreign vehicles.

rusty_poth
Explorer
Explorer
Martyn wrote:
That still isn't working, for me anyway! - you have to a link to a hosting location like Photobucket. Pasting into a post won't work.

By pasting I mean I cut and paste the URL from the original picture into the img tags eg:[img]URL of original picture[ /img]

I generally use Shutterfly as a host.
Retired 22 years Regular Force (Army/Air Force), 3 years Army Reserves.

2004 Dodge 1 Ton 5.9 Cummins, 2004 Thor Jazz 3100XL 5th Wheel.

rusty_poth
Explorer
Explorer
rusty_poth wrote:
TravelSupreme wrote:

Sorry, I can't get the photo link right.

Try this:

Looks like us this past summer on our cross continent trek when we "camped" at some Wally worlds.....

PapawFor2
Explorer
Explorer
Smokey76 wrote:

That's just wrong! :?

Martyn
Nomad
Nomad
rusty_poth wrote:
TravelSupreme wrote:
Thanks, Rusty. How did you find it?

I just copied and pasted the URL to new explorer window, then cut and pasted it again to the quoted post. I don't know why it didn't work for you? I didn't change anything.

That still isn't working, for me anyway! - you have to a link to a hosting location like Photobucket. Pasting into a post won't work.
2020 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 27SGS;
2019 Dodge Ram 2500 QC 4x4 6.4 Hemi BigHorn;
DEMCO Autoslide; 2 Honda EU2000i's;
Our Website

rusty_poth
Explorer
Explorer
TravelSupreme wrote:

I just copied and pasted the URL to new explorer window, then cut and pasted it again to the quoted post. I don't know why it didn't work for you? I didn't change anything.

TravelSupreme
Explorer
Explorer

rusty_poth
Explorer
Explorer
TravelSupreme wrote:

Try this:

Looks like us this past summer on our cross continent trek when we "camped" at some Wally worlds.....

TravelSupreme
Explorer
Explorer

Martyn
Nomad
Nomad
Here's mine - boat is winterized and in the barn, trailer is at the dealer for warranty work. Boo hoo, how long to spring?? ๐Ÿ™‚

2020 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 27SGS;
2019 Dodge Ram 2500 QC 4x4 6.4 Hemi BigHorn;
DEMCO Autoslide; 2 Honda EU2000i's;
Our Website

camperfool
Explorer
Explorer

Its going to be a long hard winter and staring out the window looking at the rig makes it difficult to think how long it will be.Merry Christmas
2006 Keystone Laredo 32RS 5th wheel
Front bunks/rear bedroom
2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8.1 gas guzzler
300 watt solar panels/ solar water heater
dispersed camper enjoying Gods creation

TreeTopRanch
Explorer
Explorer
The sewer hose is 20'. Yes, it is two 10' sections connected together. My water line wouldn't have reached had it not been for the water filter.

The picture was taken at Eisenhower State Park on Lake Texoma (Texas/Oklahoma border).

Most of the pull-thrus in this part of the park at this large (advertised at 100' in length) and all are equipped with full hook-ups w/ 50A service. The proximaty to our house (1.5 hours away), lake, great hiking, and spacious camp sites make it a favorite. We will be there right after Christmas for a few days.

A little birdie told me that I'm getting a new Garmin eTrex Legend HCx for Christmas so I've already checked out the Geocaches in the park. I just love combining my favorite activities (camping/hiking/fishing/biking/kayaking/geochaching). I'm not aware of another outlet such as RVing that enables you to this.

TTR
TreeTopRanch
2007 Ford F350 Dually PSD King Ranch/Chrome FX4
2008 K-Z Montego Bay 36REB-3

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
forget the hose where did he find a spot that big so he could park some visitors wow o wow o wowowowowowowoow
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B