cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

Simplygib
Explorer
Explorer
This is my 1994 Alpenlite 29 RK DL. I took this photo when I was in the process of buying it in the fall of 2009, still on the seller's property. I have it at home in Oregon now and live in it fulltime on my property there, except for winter when I'm usually somewhere south in my truck camper.

It's a project. Last fall I worked on the interior (new flooring and carpet, complete cleaning and baseboards added, rebuilt dry rotted entry door). As soon as the weather's nice I will start with cleaning up and polishing the exterior. Will add "after" photos at a later date.

Gary and Zahra
RV Solar 101

LIKEaROCK
Explorer
Explorer

2500 HD 6.0 4x4

Cedar Creek Silverback 28LRLF

Slider, Bed Saver .

Silverado & Silverback

. Honda 2000, Prodigy, Rear 2" Receiver

cigarman
Explorer
Explorer
We had a good time with the travel trailer, but we decide to move up to a fifth wheel trailer. Just bought it a few weeks ago and enjoying it a lot. Picture is from a local KOA that we used for a four day shake down trip.
2004 Chevy 2500HD 6.0/4.10
2010 Arctic Fox 24-5N
Pullrite Superglide

Bumpy
Explorer
Explorer
I'll take some of that Crown on the rocks please. And one pair of those shades so that when you power up the computer I don't go blind. LOL. Nice rig.

W8NONU
Explorer
Explorer
lewiselreno wrote:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=372425864&albumID=229342&ima...

I think you need more computer monitors and Oakley sunglasses.

You have a good selections of smokes, too.

lewiselreno
Explorer
Explorer
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=372425864&albumID=229342&ima...
Steven
2006 Cypress 34BLSK Triple slide
1200 watt inverter
5500 watt generator
2006 Ford F-250 Lariat 4x4 6.0 Diesel
Workhorse performance chip
Magellan GPS
Extra 100# propane cylinder

jasult
Explorer
Explorer
WOW, less than 5G. That is a good upgrade too. This was our first RV in my pics above and I did not want to het to much money into it as we are new into this. We LOVE it. I had the black Ford allready that I use for my business and bought it as a non running truck a few years back. I do all my own mechanic work on the Powerstrokes so I was not affraid to buy it. As far as the RV, I spent a few days under,over and in it checking it all out. The under side is the most important thing such as brakes, bearings,springs,tires.
Jim & Georgeanne + Lucie the beagle
"excavator" on the DieselStop.Com
1999 F350 CC LB Hydra chip
1996 F250 Powerstroke, Tony tunes, BTS trans
1995 Fleetwood Wildness 30 ft 5ver

Our Camping Pics and 5ver Album here
Our Gettysburg trip 2010
Williamsburg, Va

jmaddox
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't picked it up yet, but I second the low budget way....We are moving up from a popup to a 1992 Coachmen 275RK. Got a GREAT deal on it, and on the truck (1995 Chevy 2500 EC/LWB.

Less then 5K into the combo.

Can't beat it.

jasult
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our low budget, HIGH ENJOYMENT rig

Our Gettysburg trip 2010
Williamsburg, Va

jasult
Explorer
Explorer
Duane
Nice rig, be proud of it and enjoy it.
I also put together a low budget rig and love every trip in it.

Jim

Our Gettysburg trip 2010
Williamsburg, Va

duane124
Explorer
Explorer
it aint fancy but its mine

96 F250 extended cab long bed 7.3 turbo diesel
96 31.5 ft Savannah by Fleetwood.. rear kitchen and super slide out

... and not to brag, just letting people know who might be on a limited budget, it took me a lot of looking but i have less that 15G in both the truck and 5th wheel... there are great value deals if you have patience

Securiti
Explorer
Explorer

Pictures of all
1996 Dodge 3500
4.88 Gears
GearVender Transmission
Extra 115 Gal Fuel tank
Banks Power Kit
K&N Air filter
5 Inch Exhaust
2007 Wide Open Endura Max

kevin.emerick@facebook.com

svedspx
Explorer
Explorer
Elkhorn98
Nice Rig. Your going to enjoy the extra room. The 5r we started out in was almost the same as your new rig. It was an Aljo and had the exact same floor plan as yours. The inside storage, especially the ward robe and drawers were one of the best features as well as the big windows in the back. We traded it in on a Jayco at the same dealer we bought the Aljo from for what we paid for it 3 months earlier. I hope you have as many good times in yours as we had in ours. BTW watch out for that first step getting out of the bed, it's a doozy.
2009 Jayco 28.5 RLS Super Light
2007 Tundra RCSB

elkhorn98
Explorer
Explorer
Wow there sure are a lot of huge rigs out there. We out grew a camper and bought a used 2007 Springdale 245 (25'8"). It is great for us. Lots of space and we can still go to most of the out of the way places we liked to go. The roof is about 10'2" and the roofline is pretty flat. The AC does stick up a little but we little the low profile and you can stand up in the bed area.

Here are photos with the sellers truck and the floorplan. We love the big wardrobe and there are drawer under that and the pantry.

Elkhorn98
2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison w/45 gal Transfer Flow Tank
RBW X16 Slider, Yamaha EF 2400iS
2007 Springdale 245 5th Wheel - E-Z Flex HD Suspension & Mobile Outfitters Shock Kit Upgrades
with Firestone Transforce Ht Lt 2357515 tires

JerryDBryant
Explorer
Explorer

2008 Wildwood LA by Forest River 28ft.
2008 F-250 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Pickup
2008 Wildwood LA 246RLBS by Forest River Fifth Wheel Travel Trailer