cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

GM-Jayco36REQS
Explorer
Explorer
Just realized I hadn't posted my rig in this area.... I cleaned it up this weekend to get ready for the season! ๐Ÿ™‚

2011 Chevy 3500HD, DRW/CC, 4x4, Duramax TD, Curt 20K, Trifecta Cover
2011 Jayco Pinnacle 36REQS, MOR/ryde pin

2003 SVT Cobra Convertible, 16 lbs boost, Magnaflow cat-back, K&N CAI, MGW Shifter, 18" Bullet Wheels, Toyo Proxies

Yooper20
Explorer
Explorer
SuperDutyMan wrote:
Welcome! Nice looking rig! Ya,all us "Northerners" are waiting for spring...

I almost dragged ours out of the snow bank this weekend just to stay in it.
2006 350 SRW CC 6.0PSD Kind of stock
Autometer Z series guages
Tuned by Innovative Diesel Performance

1989 King Of The Road 28KRS

SuperDutyMan
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome! Nice looking rig! Ya,all us "Northerners" are waiting for spring...
2011 Palomino Sabre 31RETS,5th Wheel,Triple Slide,4000W Onan Genset
2006 Super Duty,XLT, V10, 6 Speed, 4.10, Tow Command, Tow Pkg. 4X4,Dual Exhaust,K&N,Reese 15K,Air Bags

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Dog House 1 - nice looking package. Know what you mean. DH and I are looking at photos of our last trip in September and can't wait to hit the road this Spring.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
The Dog House 1 wrote:
I'm new to the whole 5th wheel adventure. I just got the trailer 2 weeks ago. It's a 2004 35' Dutchman Victory Lane Toy Hauler. If only the snow would go away I could hit the road and have fun. The truck is a 2005 GMC 2500HD with the Duramax/Allison package. I can't wait to have some fun. This site has been very helpful. Thanks everyone.

Welcome!! That is sure a good looking rig! I know there are many happy memories just waiting to be experienced in that 5er!

Wishing you many Happy Trails, Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

The_Dog_House_1
Explorer
Explorer
I'm new to the whole 5th wheel adventure. I just got the trailer 2 weeks ago. It's a 2004 35' Dutchman Victory Lane Toy Hauler. If only the snow would go away I could hit the road and have fun. The truck is a 2005 GMC 2500HD with the Duramax/Allison package. I can't wait to have some fun. This site has been very helpful. Thanks everyone.

SuperDutyMan
Explorer
Explorer
Santa Fre,Yup...Tionesta,last open weekend in Oct.,I've seen your rig there,stop and say hi next time,Jack ckhanna4,very nice rig! you are like us in Pa.,cold and snow,can't wait til spring,Enjoy!
2006 Super Duty,XLT, V10, 6 Speed, 4.10, Tow Command, Tow Pkg. 4X4,Dual Exhaust,K&N,Reese 15K,Air Bags

ckhanna4
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our new rig! 2004 Keystone Montana 318bs

2004 CC SB Ford F250 6.0 Diesel
2004 Keystone Montana Mountaineer
1983 Jeep CJ7 - AMC360

Santa_Fe
Explorer
Explorer
SuperDutyMan wrote:
Here are a couple of pics of our rig.

Tionesta COE? Very nice new rig!
TV: 2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman Crew Cab
5.7L HEMI V8
4x4

TT: 2016 Keystone RV Springdale 260LE

Have Yorkie, will travel.

Mike_LA
Explorer
Explorer
SuperDutyMan wrote:

SuperDutyMan,

That's a nice rig.
I stopped in at the local dealer and toured this same floorplan. It's on our wish list when replacing our present trailer. ๐Ÿ™‚
Mike
--------------------------------------------------------
2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC/LBZ Duramax
2017 Hyper Lite XLR 26HFS

Previous Trailers:
2003 Aerolite 24RK
2006 Rockwood 3115SS TT
2006 Rockwood 8283SS FW
2005 Jayco Talon ZX24E
2012 Sunnybrook 26FBS

jasult
Explorer
Explorer
Yooper20 - nice clean rig, mine is not quite as old but it's paid for and we enjoy it every time we take it.
Jim & Georgeanne + Lucie the beagle
"excavator" on the DieselStop.Com
1999 F350 CC LB Hydra chip
1996 F250 Powerstroke, Tony tunes, BTS trans
1995 Fleetwood Wildness 30 ft 5ver

Our Camping Pics and 5ver Album here
Our Gettysburg trip 2010
Williamsburg, Va

SuperDutyMan
Explorer
Explorer
Yooper20,Man that thing looks brand new,Nice looking Rig!

Yooper20
Explorer
Explorer
bpounds wrote:
Yooper20 wrote:
Here are a couple of our 89 King of The Road and my 06 F350 PSD. I don't have any of the truck and trailer hooked up but I will rectify that this year.

Nice Yooper! Very nice to see the older rigs well maintained and doing the job. For 22 years old, she looks great, especially considering your location.

Thank's we really lucked out on this one when we were looking. The belly pan is a little rusty but she is very clean for a 3 owner 5er (including us) and being 22 years old. I have got some black streaking that I need to take care of this spring when I wash and wax it but other than that it's a really solid rig.

bpounds
Nomad
Nomad
Yooper20 wrote:
Here are a couple of our 89 King of The Road and my 06 F350 PSD. I don't have any of the truck and trailer hooked up but I will rectify that this year.

Nice Yooper! Very nice to see the older rigs well maintained and doing the job. For 22 years old, she looks great, especially considering your location.
2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

Yooper20
Explorer
Explorer

Our King of the Road and Dad's 93 Wander Lodge backed in on the shore of Lake Superior in Munising MI.