cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket – Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Brad’s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

dreamsfloatjoe
Explorer
Explorer
rvinglee wrote:
New to forum looking forward in joining in on 5er topics!

Spel Check Moderator

No sense in being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway.

rvinglee
Explorer
Explorer
If your going through South Dakota stay at Hart Ranch out side of Rapid City, great place.

rvinglee
Explorer
Explorer
New to forum looking forward in joining in on 5er topics!

mxzrevman
Explorer
Explorer
ok, its not the one i was thinking of

but sounds great we will have to try it there some day

thanks

Tundra2084
Explorer
Explorer
mxzrevman...The name of the campground is Niagara Hartland RV Resort in Gasport. Its a nice little campground out of the way with a couple of ponds for fishing and swimming and each site has a view of water be it from the ponds or the stream that runs through the campground. Its a Passport America campground and well worth the price.

woodburner
Explorer
Explorer
TIFFIN ALLEGRO 34TGA

mxzrevman
Explorer
Explorer
Tundra2084 wrote:
First Camping trip in NY with new Fiver

nice rig tundra

where in ny was that?

looks very familiar

seatrl
Explorer
Explorer
Just wanted to say thanks to the guy's that stand up for what they believe. I just returned home after picking up my new Alumascape 35 RLQ in Michigan. We left Alaska on 9-27 in our two month old GMC 2500HD DA CC SRW with Firestone airbags added because some of you scared hell out of me. We had six fine days across Canada to find out what the truck was really capable of. The transmission is the finest I have ever experienced and the diesel has more power than ever expected. Once we picked up the RV in Warren (after the shock of the size) and the hookup was done we headed out. We headed straight south to Dayton the first day, only a couple hundred miles. The D and the A were perfect. The second day we headed to Louisville and Nashville and stayed the night in West Memphis. The next day we arrived in Breaux Bridge, La after nine days and 5283 miles on the road. I have to say that the 12,220 lbs. handled like a dream and stopped on a dime. It had no sway and the best ride came with no air in the springs. I do have to say that with 40 lbs of air the ride was bouncy and rough so as others have said, I adjusted. Thanks for all the help.

dhotvedt
Explorer
Explorer
First stop for fuel in our new KZ. All smiles.:B Too bad it's going to snow soon.:(

wxtrix
Explorer
Explorer
we got this back in July on a spur of the moment, "the old TT is too much trouble at the moment", decision and we LOVE it.

--Trixie

laurajasondh
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked this up about a wk ago! Have already been out, and going out again this weekend! Extreme 330FXG

2002 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually w/Duramax
2006 Extreme 330FXG
Four 2006 Suzuki LT-R450's
Husky 24K Hitch

Tundra2084
Explorer
Explorer
First Camping trip in NY with new Fiver

Tundra2084
Explorer
Explorer
Inside of our Rear Kitchen Palomino. Notice all the counter space and windows.

dreamsfloatjoe
Explorer
Explorer
BIG RIG GUY wrote:
Northern Ontario, on Clear Lake, typical Northern Ontario lake. Plan to move and partially retire up there in hopefully 3 to 5 years. Possibly on 20 to 40 acres with lake/river access, design/build my own campsite type setup. Then travel part of the year???? Sick of travelling, park in my own enviroment.

Beautiful fresh blue water lake.

Sounds G R E A T!

Partially retire? What do you mean by partially retire?

Why NOT just fire the owner, Git-R-Done! 🙂

Your gonna need a big lawn mower on 20 to 40 acres and a one hello of a snow blower! Sounds like work to me :B

I have yet to hear/read of anyone getting sick of traveling in their RV. smile

It's NOT a small world afterall, just a little too crowded for me in some places and at times!

I look forward to seeing more of your pics and read of your future adventures!

My thoughts!

Best of Luck!
Spel Check Moderator

No sense in being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway.

BIG_RIG_GUY
Explorer
Explorer
Northern Ontario, on Clear Lake, typical Northern Ontario lake. Plan to move and partially retire up there in hopefully 3 to 5 years. Possibly on 20 to 40 acres with lake/river access, design/build my own campsite type setup. Then travel part of the year???? Sick of travelling, park in my own enviroment.
There is a method to the madness, disturb the method and the madness begins.