cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land border closed to Canada

MPI_Mallard
Explorer
Explorer
We open our land border to the U.S. to "non-essential" visitors so they can look after their owned property here in Canada but we can't do the same for our owned property we own in the U.S.,, sure we can fly over but we can't drive across in our RV's and other than protecting the airline industry I simply can't see how it's safer to stuff a couple of hundred people into a aluminum tube with a closed ventilation system opposed to me and my wife going through your border in our truck and driving down to Florida?? I actually sent an E-Mail to Biden reminding him on how we share the longest border in the world and we are the only people that go to the U.S. with money, health insurance and leave when we're supposed to not to mention that Canadians own over $15 billion worth of property in Florida alone and spend around $5 billion a year while we're there! I'm seriously considering selling my RV lot, let's see how long this post stays up,,
07' Dodge 3500 6 speed Cummins Diesel Dually/6.7L Bully-Chipped /
Exhst Brake/07' Cedar Creek 37CDTSD Daydreamer fiver
Mallard @ Frau Blücher

Red Green:
Now lets Bow your heads for the men's prayer.
I am a man, but I can change.
If I have to, I guess...
17 REPLIES 17

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
MPI_Mallard wrote:
We open our land border to the U.S. to "non-essential" visitors so they can look after their owned property here in Canada but we can't do the same for our owned property we own in the U.S.,, sure we can fly over but we can't drive across in our RV's and other than protecting the airline industry I simply can't see how it's safer to stuff a couple of hundred people into a aluminum tube with a closed ventilation system opposed to me and my wife going through your border in our truck and driving down to Florida?? I actually sent an E-Mail to Biden reminding him on how we share the longest border in the world and we are the only people that go to the U.S. with money, health insurance and leave when we're supposed to not to mention that Canadians own over $15 billion worth of property in Florida alone and spend around $5 billion a year while we're there! I'm seriously considering selling my RV lot, let's see how long this post stays up,,

Actually I agree with you and the post will stay up as long as the politics don't get out of hand.
pawatt

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Science

lbrjet
Explorer
Explorer
I agree it's crazy you can fly here but not drive here.
2010 F250 4X4 5.4L 3.73 LS
2011 Flagstaff 831FKBSS
Equalizer E4 1200/12000