cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 four winds tv cables

kevphillsaxplay
Explorer
Explorer
Good morning, I am new to this forum because I’m new to RV camping. We have a 2002 Four Winds 5000 Class C motorhome. I’ve taken out the old analog TVs and the converter and have replaced them with newer flatscreen digital TVs. My question deals with the TV booster box on the inside of the cabinet near the first TV. There are three cables going into it and a negative and positive to power the box itself. The cables are marked numbers one, two, and zero. There are three inputs on the back of the box and there’s one on the front including A 12 V receptacle.

My question is what do the numbers on the cables mean? Which one of the connections is the antenna?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
15 REPLIES 15

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
One is going to be the Antenna, The other one could be a Cable/sat line if you have sat. The other one the TV.

Power on the box and try each cable to the TV.

Or you can jump out the one line at the cable back in the electric door and ohm it out inside the RV. That will give you one.

As stated one is TV antenna, but knowing which the other two does not take too much time to figure it out.