cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1972 Revcon 250

Jacob_arredondo
Explorer
Explorer
I recently purchased a 1972 Revcon 250 and have quickly realized how tough it's going to be to do a complete remodel of this rare beast. Currently I'm searching for new tires... the stock Revcon came with (5) 10-16.5 tires - including spare. For some odd reason the one I bought has two 9.5-16.5 and two 12.5-16.5 on the rear. I'm able to mount some 9.5-16.5 transforce's on three wheels, but the two rear wheels are wider and no tire is made to fit a 12.5-6.5 wheel.
Any recommendations on the two rear wheels? Or does anyone know where I can possibly find two wheels that came with the stock 72 Revcon 250? (And some spare lug nuts, considering the rarity of those as well.)
... Everything/everybody leads me Marty Moore's in San Diego, but the phone number is no longer in service and I live too far to check it out myself.
Thanks in advance! Have a great weekend.

- Jacob
15 REPLIES 15

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
I once owned a older Xplorer class C with 16.5 tires and to make it easier in the long run is replace the rims and tires to 16 inch, better selection in tires and sometimes better weight rating

16.5 is hard to find but 16 inch tires are available everywhere