cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1991 granville motor home

granville91
Explorer
Explorer
Im looking at purchasing a 1991 granville motor home; during the test drive the engine stopped and and had no electric to the started
The next day all was fine again and seems to be working as expected. I see a sign on the dash that warns about a fuel shut off switch that will activate however I am unable to locate the switch and the manual also describes the switch Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks for any input

Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for how-to question related to forum posting, signature and photo testing, or reporting member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, go to the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT
3 REPLIES 3

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hope you have not made the purchase. The location of the switch is not the concern but the fact that it cut out for no reason. Please, don't fall in love with a problem child or we will be answering too many questions before you finally throw in the towel.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
This is a class A rv.

Sorry can not help you but do not know why your question should be moved unless I am miss reading

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
This is posted in the wrong forum - ask moderator to move.
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015