cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1996 toyota seabreeze holding tanks

2006Element
Explorer
Explorer
I recently bought a 1996 rv motorhome. It is in great shape, but the sensors for the grey and black water tanks does not work. The holding tank for the clean water is the only one that does work and it is easy to physically see anyways. Does anyone know what the size of the tanks are, or if there is a physical way of checking to see how full the tanks are?
3 REPLIES 3

chast
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hi 2006--If you have a Toyota motorhome, I suggest you look in to the Toyota motorhomes group on Yahoo and the Toyota Motorhome club. There is a wealth of information there and lots of knowledgable people. Don't think you have a 1996 as 1994 was the last year for Toyota motorhomes. Holding tanks are usually about 12 gallons. You can check the capacity by filling (measuring as you go) or filling and emptying them and measuring the output.
chartrue2@aol.com

Admin
This is a Class C and I'm moving it there.

Admin
RV.net
Admin
RV.net

Cobra21
Explorer
Explorer
If the footwell of the shower doesn't drain or there is water in it, the grey tank is full.
You can usually tell with the black tank while holding the flush open on the toilet and looking down the hole to see where you are at. Also if you are getting your water from the tank in the camper, about the time you are out of water, it's time to dump the tanks.

Hope this helps you out, Brian